I got tagged on instagram recently and shared #20facts about me.
Just if you like to know a little bit about me:
- My name here on Instagram is Swedish and means “midsummergirl”.
- I left my heart in Sweden.
- When I worked as an au pair I was kind of a good housewife. Now, living on my own, I’m the worst housewife.
- I love studying. And I hate studying. As much as I love it.
- I already have a degree in graphic-design.
- I’m a small town girl.
- Nevertheless: Hamburg’s an awesome city and I love living here.
- I cannot imagine to live in a place where’s no water – like a river or lake.
- I would be nothing without my mom.
- I’d love to have a middle name.
- I also would have loved to have Low German as second mother tongue.
- And I would love to be fluent in Swedish and Dutch.
- I still dream of spending some time again in a foreign country.
- I love flea markets.
- Stripping, sanding, painting and/or building furniture is my version of relaxation.
- I want to own a real old house one day.
- I cannot imagine to have a home without books.
- I am religious.
- I refuse to discuss about religion if it’s not in university, because most people seem to don’t understand me.
- Being religious doesn’t contradict with supporting feminism and marriage equality and I believe in full equality. For everyone, everywhere, always.
If anyone would like to join, just feel free to repost my pic :)